Top Image

Top Image

LAUREL STOVALL: model interview

Posted on: 2008/11/15

Laurel Stovall
@ NY model MGMT
@ LA Models (based)


LAUREL S. (on PONY RYDER): Pony, an independent fashion journalist hosts an incredible blog featuring interviews with up and coming models, new and famous faces. 

After meeting Pony, plenty of picking Pony's amazing mind on the fashion industry and modeling, I would come to meet the wonderous photographer and independent model scout, Ivan M. Without the help of these two incredible souls, I would not be any closer to becoming a signed face with New York Models than I was a few months ago.

PONY RYDER: Favorite things?
LAUREL S.
: Cherries, giraffes, tea, mothers and grandmothers cooking!
PONY RYDER: Beauty product(s) you can not do without?
LAUREL S.
: YSL Touché Éclat and Eucerin Aquaphor ointment (for absolutely perfect lips).

PONY RYDER: What's inside of your makeup bag?
LAUREL S.
: Chanel shadows and blush, Nars concealer, YSL touche eclat, a few MAC pieces. I try and steer away from a lot of makeup, so when I buy products - I buy the best I can afford.

PONY RYDER: What skin care products do you use?
LAUREL S.:
Currently, I'm using an organic moisturizer called Earth Science and a Neutrogena scrub cleanser - I still love my drugstore products!

PONY RYDER: What are your beauty secrets? How do you stay in shape?
LAUREL S.: Fresh squeezed lemon and hot water in the morning, it really makes my skin glow and gets me hydrated. I love early morning runs and coming home to have a cup of it! I walk absolutely everywhere, too - especially when driving has become such a huge expense.

PONY RYDER: What is your must have item for A/W 2008/2009?
LAUREL S.
: Give me Givenchy - I'm on a huge tailored, black and gold kick for fall, I can't wait!




PONY RYDER All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger